Wow, my first blog award. Thanks Natalie of Beauty Does for nominating me! Your tutorials have helped me get out of my fashion ruts and I sincerely enjoy your honest reviews.
I started K-Daydreamer as a place to review k-dramas, but it soon became clear to me that I was also infatuated with the beauty trends and fashion of Korea (even though I’m Chinese) so I’d say this blog is quickly expanding into that realm as well. A big thank you to all my readers!
So this blog award comes with rules that I shall do my best to follow through with –
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
Display the award logo on your blog
Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 or so (yes, the “or so” is part of the rules lol)
Contact your chosen bloggers and let them know
Here are my 7 things
- I love cats! Like really really really love kitties.
- I was a history major in college and thought I would one day become a librarian.
- I’ve never been to Korea.
- 99% of my friends in “real” life don’t watch k-dramas.
- I don’t cook very much so my oven is currently being used as a shelf.
- I just finished directing a horror movie called The Purgation.
- My favorite food is watermelon. And my least favorite food is tripe.
And for my nominations!!! Yes, this is a hodgepodge of beauty, foodie, and k-drama sites. But I love reading them and hope you will too.
- Drama for Real
- Song of Style
- Misty Yoon
- Her Korean Things
- Mitzie Mee
- LFFL (Loving Food Fashion & Life)
- My Rara-Pop
Have a lovely day! ❤